Entry to the event is by ticket only.
By purchasing tickets for the above event you will have agreed to the following terms and conditions.
If you require any further information or if you require a complete terms and conditions document sent to you contact us.
1. Tickets are non-transferable. If you wish to give your tickets to another party you must email the site with the person/persons details.
This is a security issue and will be strictly adhered to.
2. Tickets are in the form of numbered wristbands, these must be worn at all times including on entry into the event and during your stay.
Persons not having or displaying a wristband will be asked to leave the event.
3. Cost of tickets is per costs advertised on this site.
4. When purchasing children’s’ tickets please remember that it is the age of the child on the day of the event that ticket is valid.
5. Tickets are non-refundable
6. You may leave and enter the event during the course of the day but your wristband must be shown on attempting re-entry, no wristband no entry.
Daily, per event at £10 per person
Weekend Pass £25 per person
Concessions Children up to five years old enter free (one child one parent/guardian)
2 children (5 – 15yrs) – Free
Over 2 (5 – 15) year old children – full ticket price.
Please remember that we are running a family event and are encouraging children to attend, however there are limitations on the actual number of persons allowed at the event.
As this is a licenced event children up to 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
7. No food or drink must be brought into the arena.
There are adequate food stalls, including full meals, snacks and vegetarian options.
There will be licensed bars selling a full range of alcoholic and soft drinks.
There will also be tea and coffee facilities and free fresh water if needed.
Please note that we operate an honest event and all prices are comparable to pub and cafe prices.
8. No bottles or cans or other containers may be brought into the arena.
All drinks are served in plastic or Styrofoam glasses and cups.
9. No drugs will be allowed into the arena. Anybody acting as if under the effect of drugs will be asked to leave the event.
10. There are full disabled facilities including, wheelchair areas and seating areas for those that require.
Full disabled toilet facilities are available.
11. First Aiders and Paramedics will be in attendance at the event.
12. No dogs or other animals are allowed in the arena. (except guide dogs)
13. There are seating and tables provided in the refreshment areas.
You may bring folding chairs/sports seats etc, no tables or rigid furniture.
14. Security. You may be requested to show contents of bags and pockets.
All security personnel will have appropriate identification.
15. Car parking is free in designated areas.
16. Maps and directions are available on this site.
17. Cameras for personal use are welcome.
No professional photography or video/sound recording may be made without written consent from the festival organizers.
You consent to having your photograph taken by our festival photographer which may be used in future advertising.
18. The festival organizers will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belonging and cars, or personal injury caused at the event.
19. The festival has all necessary insurances, public liability, licenses to operate such an event. These may be viewed at any time by giving notice.
20. Entry times and full band listings will be included with your tickets.
21. Bands are contracted however the festival organizers accept no responsibility for failure of an artist to attend at the scheduled time.
22. Traders and Leaflet Distributors
Only persons contracted with the festival will be allowed into the arena.
Traders and Leaflet distributors wishing more information on availability of sites etc, contact us.